PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Monday, July 23, 2007
BLIMEY HARRY! YOU CAME TO MARRY ME!

Oh whatever. Ignore my title. Ignore it. NOW.

I am absent again. Coz my stomach hurts like crazy and it does stuff you don't want to know. :D


I had a fever since Thursday night. Ugh. With a temperature of 39.2 degrees and reading Harry Potter 7, I can't tell who's hotter: Ron or me.

Speaking of Ron, I finally realized that my heart belongs NOT to Rupert Grint but to Ron Weasley. <3 Once you see Rupert in Driving Lessons FRENCH kissing a girl, you'll wish house-elves would marry trolls.

?????????

ANYWAY, I am done with HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS! Oh God. I didn't want it to end. It was the first book to make me cry. Probably because it just sunk into me that IT IS DONE. The days of theory-forming and ending-fantasizing are now OVER. I gained friends because of the unending discussions about Harry. Right Rona? Mika? Bianca? It's like having a dead relative, really. And I had no choice but to mourn.


*For the annoying spoilers-revealing persons out there, I will ask goblins and ghouls to bury you in bloody bloody hell. *

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives