PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Sunday, July 8, 2007
Hi I'm Go! Sip Girl.

I drink and swallow gossips. And I have a mouthful of gossips for you to munch. Beware gossip girl, coz my gossips are juicier than yours. Bwa. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Recent Break-ups...

Japs Sergio and Louise Sabellina
Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter aka Daniel Radcliffe
Emma Watson and Ron Weasley aka Rupert Grint
Prince William and Princess Diaries
Hiro Nakamura and Buzz Lighter
Japs Sergio and Rico Blanco
Gloria Arroyo and Chiz Escudero

Recent Hook-ups...

Lourdes Sabellina and Japs Sergio
Lourdes Sabellina and Ron Weasley
Lourdes Sabellina and Harry Potter (although my sources are not that sure)
*This Lourdes girl sure is hot.*
Rona Po and Harry Potter
Mika Pangilinan and Daniel Radcliffe
Louise Sabellina and Willy Wonka
Bianca Virina and Prince William
Peter the Ghost and Albert Einstein
Sta. Clause and Little Red Riding Hood
Greg House and Willie Wowowee

See, I told you its juicer.


****

Went to SM kanina. Saw Anne. Drank Ice Tea. Ate Fish. Climbed Stairs. Pee-d. Bought A Watch. Grabbed The Latest Issue Of Candy. Tried On Jeans That Looks Rubbish On Me. Shop For Groceries. Went Home. ZZZZ.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives