PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Friday, July 6, 2007
It was dark times Harry, dark times.

Just between you and me, I updated this prehistoric blog because I am pre-menstrual. And you can't predict bloody red girls. It's not just me; Rona and Issa are blogging too. I wonder who's bloodier. :D

And speaking of blood, I'm planning to suck out gossip girl's blood. I will suck every blood in her veins until her body explodes like a nuclear bomb. BOOOM. Whoever thought that invading people's privacy is a boredom-buster is an IDOIT. Everything written in that attention-hungry blog is a product of a pea-like brain. If anything bad happens to my sister, I can assure you that you will be beaten up by a bunch of trolls.

ANYWAY, I am pleased to inform you that I am actually happy with my section. Not ii1-happy, but happy-happy. Ha. That doesn't make any sense.


Oh my god. I don't know where those squares came from. Maybe it's Peter. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives