PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Saturday, July 7, 2007
Silence is a poweful cry. -Life is Beautiful.

This foul creature named gossip girl turned out to have stinky descendants. What is up with these annoying attention-whore blogs? Unfortunately, some filthy people got jealous of gossip girl's absurd fame. And so they followed her ridiculous footsteps. This is sooo funny, I forgot to laugh.

TAKE MY ADVICE: go clean some shitful toilets. At least cleaning shitty toilets is a decent thing to do. Who knows, maybe you girls are related to toilets, coz you're all full of shit.

I'll stop talking about these too awful for words girls. Their fate now lies in the office of Mrs. Sacdalan. Count your days, girls. Count your days. 1...2...3...4... Weh. Ignore me.

ANYWAY, I have so much better things to do than whine about those dim-witted girls. I still don't have the slightest idea what to do with my algebra homework. And geometry is giving me a slow and painful death.

And oh, I still can't figure out why I saw a jeepney driver who looks exactly like Japs. Not to mention that spooky Peter guy who's giving me charming nightmares.

Oh my God. My tooth is bleeding. Wait!

***Gargles lukewarm water with salt***
[Don't ask me why. I just followed the advice of a fireman.:D]

Ok. It's fine now. :D HAHA! Let me share to you the conversation I had with my sister.

Ako: Oh my god! Dumudugo ngipin ko!!
Reeya: Tangi, di dumudugo ang ngipin. Gums un.


Tawa kayo. Please. Yehey.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. My titles often has nothing to do with my posts.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives