Belated Happy Birthday Rupert Grint!!!!
I'm terribly sorry. But I'm afraid I have fallen out of love with you. Better luck next year. :p
Saturday
We were supposed to go to Serendra. Thanks to the heavy rain and traffic jam, we ended up watching Evan Almighty in Gateway instead. Johnny Simmons <3 <3 <3
Sunday
We did our Greenhills shopping. Ugh. Ang boring na sa Greenhills ngayon. The clothes in the tiangges are sooo last season. Anyway, we left Greenhills for Serendra at about 4 p.m. HAY NAKO. NAKAKAPAGOD MAGLAKAD. Take my advice, wear flip flops and shorts! Serendra is 50% roofs so expect to melt in hotness.
The only thing we bought was a box of Krispy Kremes, funky ball pens in Fully Booked and Mochafrapps from Starbucks. Hello? What else can you buy from Serendra apart from that? Wala ka namang mabibili dun lalo na ngayon bagsak na ekonomiya ng bansa. (IDOL!:D)
But I still got a lot of free stuff! I ate 3 FREE Krispy Kremes! At that time they were giving away fresh-off-the-grill doughnuts. Yummeeehhh. Oh yes, I have the kapal of a face to line up for free doughnuts over and over again. Ung ibang tao nga dun, pumasok lang sa Kripsy Kremes for the free doughnuts. Hindi na bumili ng kahit ano. At dahil makapal talaga ang muka ng mga Pilipino, nanghingi pa sila ng free water. :D
Man: Nako, malulugi ang restaurant na ito.
His son: Ok lang un, dad.*Sabay pili ulit for more doughnuts*
***
And I even got to watch James Bond 007 at Uview (Fully Booked) for FREE!
And a Krispy Kreme hat for FREE!
Ha, beat that. :)
And now I can't go to Trinoma. Noooo. But my mom promised that she will persuade my ogre of a dad (Bianca’s blog) to allow me to go. I need your prayers.
I promise to do my Noli monologue later.
