PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Saturday, August 25, 2007
Oh heavenly heavenly Day!! :)

Waking up to Krispy Kremes and Cup Cakes. (YAY!)

And later we'll watch Hair Spay.

Maxine eats frogs in Manila Bay.


***

Oh god. I suck at these things. Blame all the school works that is seriously making a lunatic out of me. But in the Lourdes world, being a lunatic is actually quite a good thing.

3 Signs of Being in the Lourdes World


1. You got really really depressed the day you knew that elephants are endangered.
2. You secretly think you're relatives with Princess Diana.
3. You sing "Almost Paradise... We're knocking on heaven's door... Almost paradise... How could we ask for more..." involuntarily.

I'm 18 chapters behind Noli. I'm doomed. I think I'm doing a Pilosopong Tasyo monologue. I won't do a Maria Clara. Lunatic Lourdes playing a posh Maria Clara?? Ha, it will just add injustice to the world.

So we're going shopping later. Remind me to buy the Philippine Constitution, a world map, and a correction tape. See? I'm being geeky na. Blame my genius seatmates, Maxine and Philline. Not to mention Rona the whiz kid and Bianca the TOP 10 Chem Exam Results. :)


The Abstract Reasoning test said that my I.Q. is average. Nako. Nakaka-degrade kaya ng katauhan.

Speaking of tests, I just got the result of the college-survey-course whatever. According to that, my interest lies in Arts and Humanities. And I will succeed in courses related to Social Sciences, Communications, Life Sciences, Business (HAHAHA. Funny.). So basically, the perfect course for me is Architecture. Argh. I’m too lazy to explain the details because of its complexity.

I will not think about taking Tourism as a course anymore. Because mind you, their uniform is sooo UGLEEHH.

Basta! Once I start complaining again because I have no idea what course I'll take, say ARCHITECTURE, ok?

...but you can say Political Science and Anthropology too. :p

What the hell, Lourdes.

BLEH. I don't want to think about these things. I'm going to Serendra!!! Picking courses can wait later.

Bye for now.

Lourdes: Puntahan na lang kita later sa house niyo tapos punta tayo kila Raia.
Mika: OK! YAY! Eh pano na si Lourdes?
Lourdes: Tange, si Lourdes toh.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives