PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Got this from Bianca. Because boredom's contagious. And I am done with my school work! YIPEE!

101. My name is: Lourdes

100. I was born in: 1992.


99. I am really: hot. :) Ha, I told you I'm bored.

98. My cell phone company is: Motorola.

97. My eye color is: Black.

96. My shoe size is: Seven. No, I think it's Eight. Eer, maybe it's nine na.

95. My ring size is: What the hell. May ring size pala.

94. My height is: 5'6! Haha! Beat that. :p

93. I am allergic to: Starfish.

91. I am annoyed by: the weather. The whole global warming thing is driving me nuts.

90. Last book you read: Anansi Boys by Niel Gaiman. (Thanks Rina!)

89. My bed: was once a double deck.

88: One thing you hate about yourself: I'm never contented.

87. My favorite Holiday is: Christmas.

86. The perfect kiss: Under the perfect dark sky with the twinkling stars and beating hearts. :D

85. The last three cd's I bought were: Eer, John Mayer's Continuum, Bamboo's We Stand Alone Together and Joey Ayala's Basta May Saging

84. Are you living at home: Yuffie!

83. Do you have any siblings: YES.

82. Are your parents divorced: No.

81. What did you do yesterday: Visit the HOT *gay* dentist!

:::I Believe In:::

80. Love at first sight: Maybe, let's wait and see.

79. Luck: Yes.

78. Fate: We create our own destiny. Or so I think.

77. Yourself: Yes. If I won't, who will?

76. Aliens: Yes! Haha! :)

75. Heaven: YES.

74. Hell: Yes.

73. Ghosts: I don't want to.

72. Horoscopes: No.

71. Soul mates: Maybe.

:::Which is Better:::

70. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs and Kisses.

69. Drunk or High: Drunk?

68. Phone or Online: Online.

67. Red heads or Black haired: Who cares.

66. Blondes or Brunettes: I don't like blonde guys.

65. Hot or cold: Cold.

64. Summer or winter: Summer!

63. Fall or Spring: Spring. Because the Spring dresses are cute.

62. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.

61. Night or Day: Day. (Si Rona, vampire.)

60. Oranges or Apples: Apples.

59. Curly or Straight hair: Bouncy hair.

:::Here's What I Think About:::

58. Abortion: If it's a rape baby, GO!

57. Backstabber's: Dumb blondes. What?

:::Last time I:::

56.Had food? I have one in front of me. AHHHH. Temptation.

55. Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile: Can't remember.

54. Cried in front of someone: Kay Bea! Sa weird dream ko!

53. Who is the dizziest person you know? ...

52. Who makes you laugh the most: Maxine, Bianca and Rona. :) Their sense of humor is like WOAH.

51. The last movie I saw: Rush Hour 3

50. What I don't understand is: Why life has to be full of ironies.

49. Something I always really miss when I leave home is: the fridge.

48. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: Maxine's monologue!

47. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is: the bunch of school work that is giving me a slow and painful death.

46. Tomorrow: is my monologue day! Wish me luck.

45. Today: I saw Greg House and *TOOT* make out.

44. Next Summer: I'll review for the college test. Bummer.

43. Next Weekend: I will indulge myself in a box of Toblerone. Yummy.

42. People call me: By name.

41. The person who knows the most about me is: Rona.

40. The most difficult thing to do is: wake up on a lazy Monday morning.

39. I have gotten a speeding ticket: No.

38.My zodiac sign is: Aquarius.

37. The first person i talked to today was: Mom. "Good morning"

36. First time you had a crush: Kinder. I still know his name. :P

35. The one person who i can't hide things from: my conscience. Yihee. Nakikinig ako kay sir dm.

34. Last time someone said something you were thinking: Er, can't recall.

33. Right now I am talking to: no one.

32. What is your dream job?: Honestly, I'll be perfectly happy being mom to my future kids. (EEW) But still, being a writer in Vogue won't hurt.

31. First real job: Haha. :) Wala pa. But I dreamt of being a Metro Aid when I was young.

30. I have/will get a job: What?

29. I have these pets: Scabbers and Peter. *wink* They're both dead.

28. I wish: my monologue tomorrow will go just fine.

27. The worst sound in the world: cries of innocent babies in a war. wooh. I watch too much movies.

26. The person that makes me cry the most is? Secret.

25. Best sound in the world: Waves of the beach.

24. Person[s] that makes you happy: All my friends.

23. Florida or Hawaii: Hawaii.

22. My favorite piece of clothing: My trusty good ol' pair of jeans.

21. Last time I cried: Monday night.

20. My friends are: everything you can wish for. :)

19. My computer is: dying.

18. The school I go to is: STC

17. Last person I got mad at: Reeya

16. The all-time best movie is: Parent Trap. :)) Sound of Music is 2nd best. :) Life is Beautiful is 3rd best.

15. The all-time best feeling in the world is: Butterflies in your stomach

14. I lose all respect for people who: attention whores

13. The movie I cried at was: What Dreams May Come. :)

12. TV channels you watch: ETC, HBO, Hallmark, Travel and Living, MTV, Fashion TV. :p

11. Favorite web site: My friends' blogs.

10. I like/love: chocolates

9. The worst pain I was ever in was: that excruciating jelly fish attack

8. My favorite word is: I. :p

7. My room: I don't have my own room. :(

6. My favorite celebrity is: Victoria Beckham and Oprah Winfrey!

5. My weakness is: LAMPAYATOT ako.

4. What I like about the opposite sex is: They over a good conversation coz they have a different point of view in things.

3. Who broke your heart: "quit playing games with my heart, with my heart"

2. One thing that makes you feel great is: achieving something I worked hard for.

1. One person that you wish you could see right now: Tita Tintin. Damn, I soo miss her.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives