PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Friday, September 14, 2007
NAKITA KO SI ILENA SA TV PATROL

I just replaced our light bulbs! Oh yeah. I'm Bragging with a capital B.:p I do the manly jobs now, coz my dad is being worthless again. I don't get him. Who cares anyway, we were never really close. I just wish I had a cool dad, you know. One who celebrates his birthday with his family, not with his friends. And one you can talk to without feeling uneasy. I mean, really, when me and my dad talk it's like an exchange of 1 syllable words. Ok. Whatever, Lourdes.

ANYWAY, it's Palihan today! Fine, I had fun. I had F-U-N. Gimme a F, (F!) WEH.

After watching the documentation about student's lives in the mountains,

Lourdes: Maxine, ang feeler ko. Ang sarap mag feeling na filthy rich ka someday. Ang saya mag dream na meron ka nung mga luxurious stuff.
Maxine: Ok lang yan. Feeler din naman ako eh. Kaya nga close tayo eh.

Philline, this is your fault. Dapat magpahirap ka kahit konti lang, please? Sobra na ung inggit namin ni Max sayo eh.

***

The ii1 girls ate at Jollibee! Yummy burger steak! As usual, there was a lot of heartfelt laughter and unending stories. Oh God, I miss those girls. Nothing beats the ii1 friendship. (cheesy)

Oh my God! Corinne Bailey Rae will be on Oprah!!!! Yipee!

Oo na, cute si Sir Mackee.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives