PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Oh my God. I'm blogging!

This is sooo like, really FUN, like with a capital F. :)

But I'll do this really quickly coz my super pink dance pro costume is suffering severe depression. I'm afraid she's living an extremely lonely life now because of all the abandoning I've done. No sequins and designs and all that crap. So I'll start working on her right now before she suffers from anorexia.

Oh hell, no. We'll practice for the dance pro the whole freaking day tomorrow! The next time you'll see me, I'm super-pasa-girl na. I know the practices are fun and everything (Teamwork, Friendship, BLA BLA BLA). But really, my knees are killing me. KILLING MEHHHHHHHH.

Wait, I want to share something funny.

Lourdes: I don't watch cartoons.
Carissa: Eh hindi naman cartoons ang anime eh!!!
Lourdes: Cartoons kaya un.
Carissa: No. It's Japanese Cartoons.
Lourdes: *the what-the-hell-look*
Carissa: HAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAPPY HAPPY MONTHSERY RONA AND DAN! :)

Oh damn. Yeah. Costume. Bye guys, or folks for tambays. Right ron-ron?

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives