PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Sunday, October 28, 2007
SAY HELLO TO LIBERATION AND TATA TO PERSPIRATION!

Freedom at last. :) Ahhhhh. Heaven, mehn. Buhay baboy here I come!

Congrats iii4! Yeah, runner up. This was REALLY unexpected. Coz our class was like the underdogs.
Nobody expected that we'll win. I honestly didn't have faith in our class. :p It's like I knew we'll lose. But when I heard the crowd's cheers and saw papa's video of our performance, WOAH. Sabay sabay kami! There's like this sudden gush of hope that involuntarily invaded me. All the pasa and jabars paid off! But really, the winning part is not as important as the friends you gained and moments you shared along the way. :)

So anyway, congrats to the other classes too! Especially to iii6!

The family day was SUPER fun! :) Go Embassy girls! Eer, I'm too lazy to get into detail coz I'm sure Mika or Rona will blog it anyway. And those two are better story tellers than I am.

Halloween Party tomorrow! I can't wait! I'll be catwoman. Meow. I'll be with ii1 and friends tomorrow! I'm freaking excited! YEHEY! Pagkain na naman toh!

Ok bye, magddownload na ako ng Embassy songs!

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives