PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Friday, December 21, 2007
Ok, so I know you a lot of blog entries. But hey, I can't help it if I'm busy Albert Einstein-ing.

Ha, ha.


Fine. The wicked truth is: Lourdes is just too damn lazy to update.


Anyway, school is over! (at least for now) I don't want to rant about some... some bloody exams. And duh, it's the holiday! How could I complain about stupid acids and bases when I have 16 days (SIXTEEN!!) of pure relaxation and unstoppable food consumption.


Ahhhhh, I just love the holidays. I love the smell of it. It smelled of Toblerones and Bacon and Iced Teas.


Thank you, humans, for your gifts. :D


I'm done reading Twilight! Oh. My. Gawwd. It was amaaah-zing, it really is. It's hard to control my involuntary smiles while reading it. Damn. So now I'm hopeless romantic-ing again. My mom told me most hot guys only exist in universities. So be aimed, college schools, I have only 2 years to go.


Oops, sorry. My bad.


Read The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseni! It's such a wonderful book. Quite the different from the books I often read. Maybe because its author is from Afghanistan. The Kite Runner is a cut above the rest. It'll leave you with different emotions you never thought existed. You should read it.


Tata for now.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives