PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

For all my fans out there, I'm sorry. I provided you with the wrong information due to my stupidity.

All in all, I have 22 entries. Not 7. Oo na, ang stupid ko na. Kasi naman, I got carried away agad. =))

But if it wasn't for my stupidity, I won't have a blog epiphany. So thanks, I guess.

Last Friday, I went to PETA with Reeya to watch a play. It was HILARIOUS. Then I met Reeya's PETA friends. They seemed...nice. But I guess they're just being nice coz I'm older (or taller) than they are. =)) I finally saw Echo. For the past few days, Reeya was like...echo, echo, echo, echo. Damn. I don't want to write about this na. I feel like this happened last year because of THE PAIN brought by the review. Gadd. You have no idea.

Ugh. We have a long quiz tomorrow. I'm already prepared...to fail. Hahaha. =)

22 entries are a lot (I guess), so now I have a reason NOT to update! =))

Kidding.

I'll keep you posted. Promise.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives