PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Friday, May 2, 2008
I caught myself reading my previous entries... then I burst into tears. Big. Watery. Tears.

Another Inconvenient Truth has resurrected. This almighty blog of mine consists of only seven entries. SEVEN. Dude, it's tear-jerking.

How did this happen? No. NO. NOOOO.

Now I know why Bianca keeps on bugging me to update this ancient blog of mine. It's nice to look back in your life. The memories are priceless. It's like going back to yourself during a specific time and experiencing the same feeling all over again. Ahh... I can't explain it. HOW COULD I LET SOME AWESOME HAPPENINGS PASS WITHOUT ME WRITING ABOUT IT??

I need to document my life. Who knows, I MIGHT end up being a hero or something. =)

Tata for now, I'll watch Gossip Girl. =))

Hopefully, this won't be the last you’ll hear from me. =))

P.S. I was kidding about the crying part, HYPERBOLE un. Haha.

You know you missed me,

XOXO.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives