PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm sooo happy!! =))

Na beat ko si Cy, Rona, Reeya (Cy's super smart cousin from Q.C. Science.), and Denden sa English Quiz!!! =))

Yeah baby, I'm bragging! Pagbigyan niyo na ako. Minsan lang to mangyari. Fine. NEVER pa to nangyari. Hahaha. =)) You know what they say, there's always a first time for everything.

72/100 score ni Cy and Reeya.

Hulaan niyo kung anong score ko...

...

73/100

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 1 point! Wooh. But still, na beat ko si Cyrene Tan. CYRENE. TAN.

=))

Anyway, review again tomorrow. Yess. LSC days is Happy Three Kings day!! EPI. EPI. EPI. Dude, magtrabaho ka na nga.

****************************************

IT'S GOSSIP TIME!!!

"If you think the socsci and the pinoy teacher are cute, wait until you meet the new talented young science teacher. "

I got that from Miss Calero's blog. Naiintriga akoo. =))

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives