It's 1:00 am and I'm so damn bored. Thanks Twin for tagging me.
1. If you were betrayed by someone, what would you say to that person?
--->> Uhh, "May araw ka din" =)) HAHAHA.
2. If the person tagging you loves you, what will you do/say?
--->> I LOVE YOU TO THE DEPTHS MY SOUL COULD REACH.
3. What's your take on the same-sex marriages?
--->> I have nothing against it. =)) Thank God for Ellen Degeneres.
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you
--->> YEAH BABY. My life has no direction.
5. What is your ideal date like?
--->> Candle light dinner at the beach. With nothing but twinkling stars and beating hearts.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
--->> Being loved by someone else! =P
7. If the person you like doesn't accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
--->> I won't wait for them. HAHA. =)) Dude, I've never been in love. So I'm clueless about these stuff.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
--->> Continue to secretly like him. HAHA. So what naman? Like lang eh. =))
9. Is there anything that has made you happy recently?
--->> OMG YESS. My front row mates. =))
10. What do you want most in life?
--->> YOUUUU! Weh.
11. Is being tagged fun?
--->> It's fine, I guess.
12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your Bf/Gf, how would you react?
--->> ENDING UP WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND IS A NO NO. It's like the golden rule or something.
13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
--->> The Three Kings. HAHA. Kidding. LSC mates lang makakagets nito. =))
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
--->> MY TWIN. I love you Manda. =))
15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
--->> Single and rich! Money makes me happy. =)) Ugh.
16. If the person you secretly like doesn't recognize you, what would you do/how will you react?
--->> Continue to be invisible in his eyes. Aww. That sucks.
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
--->> We'll see. HAHA!
18. If you fall in love with 2 persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
--->> The richer and hotter one! HAHAHA!
19. What type of friends do you like?
--->> The wierd ones. I love being goofy around my friends.
20. If you played a prank on someone, and s/he fell for the trick, what would you do?
--->> LAUGH! HAHA.
