PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Friday, May 16, 2008

My face will conquer the world of

television NEXT Sunday.


Translation: Ma-ttv ako! =))

Well, not exactly...

The truth is only a picture of me will appear on TV. I don't know why though. They told me I'm a convicted murderer or something.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Kidding aside, here's the real deal. My dad will appear on TV this Sunday for an interview. I think they'll flash some family photos during that interview. And my face will be in it! My face. My freaking face.

Aaaahhh... I call it "My 2 Seconds of Fame".

You can watch Mel and Joey this Sunday. I think it starts at around 7 pm.


FOR BIANCA: Dude, channel 7 ung Mel and Joey. =)) I know you're like a Martian when it comes to those sort of things. =))


PS: I'm happy that people read my blog. =)) I honestly thought that my "resurrection" will go unnoticed. So thanks guys!! You guys inspire me to write more hilariously meaningless stories. I love you. =)) You make my heart go dug-dug.


PSS: NEXT SUNDAY PA PALA AKO LALABAS. UGH. =)) Sabi ni Papa sure na DAW na lalabas kami. Ugh. I still don't know if I'll believe him. HAHA. Let's all wait for the almighty 2 seconds.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives