PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

On Car and Teeth Accidents


CARS

OMGGG. I just saw our car on TV. Guess what kiddos, a tree just smashed our car to bits and pieces. Gaahh. This makes me feel so damn miserable. I love that car. We’re like bonded. And now he’s gone… Ahhh. The damage done is beyond repair. It’s just makes me so so sad.

Thank God no one got hurt. Mind you, my dad and his driver were in the car when the accident happened. Thanks Lord, I owe you. Please give us our car back.

Live everyday like it was your last. I know this is such a cliché. But hey, there’s a reason why it is. A tree could go crush the car you’re in any freaking time. And maybe this time, you won’t get so lucky.


TEETH

Once upon a time, I was completely engaged with flossing my teeth. Then POOF.

May tumalsik.

But due to my abnormality, this made me amused like crazy.

ANAK NG TINAPA.

Nung pumunta ako sa dentist, nalaman kong nabasag na pala ngipin ko.

Nabasag ngipin ko dahil sa pagfflos. How ironic.


Ugh. I live a very weird life. And guess what? It just gets weirder.


PS: Our papayas taste like plastic balloons. What’s up with that??


You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives