Stupidity Strikes Again
(this time harder)
It's review time! So yesterday we had a quiz. A stupid, self-esteem-degrading, SURPRISE quiz. Tapos may question dun na something like this...
If you rode a plane going west on a Sunday, what is the day AFTER you arrive?
Ang sagot diyan, Monday. But since the question is the day after, Tuesday ang tamang sagot.
Tapos ugh. UGH. Freaking ugh. I thought the day after Monday is Sunday!!!
My Gawd. Even trolls could answer that!! UGHHH.
***
It's hard. It's terribly hard to digest that something like that could be produced in my pea-sized brain. Mind you, I was freakin' proud of my answer because I was 101% sure it was correct. I was even secretly laughing at the thought that some (maybe most) of my classmates won't see the word AFTER.
What the hell is wrong with me?? Tell me. Tell me now.
And the top it all of, our proctor heard me shrieking "Ugh! Akala ko Sunday ang after ng Monday!". Ahhhh... that was truly the cherry on top of a magnificent day. If you only saw his face. It was such a relief that he didn't burst out laughing his tiny ass off. But whatever, he still laughed.
But you have to admit it was pretty darn funny. =)) =)) =))
So to end that tiring day, I will type the days of the week in order. Oh I hope I get this right.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Bye everyone, make the most out of your weekend. =)) I’ll spend mine finding a cure for my worsening stupidity. Gadd. This is hard. It’s like finding the Holy Grail or something.
