PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Doomed.


I just downloaded College Entrance Tests Application Forms. Guess what. There's this section where you have to list all your achievements and extra-curricular and all that bloody crap.


AHHHHHH...


I have no achievements.


No extra-curricular.


No. No. NOOO.


I'm doom-er than doomed.


Haaay, I wonder if they'll allow Student Enrichment Groups (SEG) listed on the extra-curricular part. :)


Why do you want to study in Ateneo? Why do you want to study in Miriam? Why do you want to study in La Salle?


I hate it when you're required to answer those questions. Like duhhh. How the hell am I supposed to answer that? Ateneo is a prestigious school BLAH BLAH BLAH. UGH.


Thank God UP and UST don't require you to submit personal essays. Whatever. I hope I'll pass the UPCAT and ACET but I don't expect something magical will happen. I'm pressured to study my ass off. But what if it's not worth it? I mean, I'm not THAT smart.


Thinking about college makes me so damn stressed. It's like this hypnotizing tick-tack that goes on and on and on...


Aaaanyway, back to the achievements and extra-curricular part. I think I should audition for.... I dunno, The Theresian Magazine maybe. Or wait, Theresian Chorale! HAHAHA.


Suggestions anyone?

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives