PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Thursday, June 26, 2008
REFLECTIONS

If there's one thing I hate the most, it's making god damn reflections.

HAHA. Of couse I'm kidding. Duh dude, nothing beats the frustration brought by Global Warming. =)

Pfft. And you know what's even more annoying??

Brown outs!

Jusko. Kung nakita niyo lang kung pano ako magpaypay kanina. Aakalain nio may barbeque akong niluluto. =))

Aaanyway, I have to do my reflection! It's not like I have a choice. Haay.

I'm soo loving my crazy friends now. They're weirder than weird. I LOVE IT. Thanks guys. You bring me ECSTACY! It's sexy. HAHA. Whatever loser. =)

I'm confused by how my mind works. Sometimes it produces strange disturbingly weird things, most of the time it doesn't work. Oh I hope someday this mind will produce...BRILLIANCE. Kahit flashes of brilliance lang, I'm happy na. And what is up with weird and me?? I say the word weird like 10x a day. I am indeed a very strange creature.

Oh right, I have a reflection to make.

Toodles! =P


COMMERCIAL! AMANDA HAS A BLOG! CHECK IT OUT, YO! www.wanna-be-on-top.blogspot.com

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives