PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Telephone: RING RING RING RING!

Me: Hello?

Telephone: Hello, dito po ba ung SOFT DRINKS?

Me: HUH?? HINDI!!

ANAK NG TINAPA. Muka ba akong nagbebenta ng softdrinks????


Aaanyway, I've been completely attached to the internet recently.


I can't study for the Eco quiz, because I had this uncontrollable urge to go online. So ta-dah, here I am making a blog entry. I don't freakin' know why I'm online. I'm sooo... weird. Ugh. I dunno. I'm TOO weird to even function.

Eeeew, Emo-ness.

Gracia's latest entry made me cry. "But at the end of the day, we end up having only ourselves." I dunno. This line striked me like...BOOM! I think I have issues.

Speaking of Gracia... GIRL. MAPAPATAY KITA NG DI ORAS.

Therapy, anyone?

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives