DAILY DOSE OF CORNY JOKES
1. Celsius
Gracia: Use Celsius in a sentence!
Me: Use it?
Gracia: *may sinabi na super di ko gets*
Me: HUH?
after some time...
(me eavesdropping)
Gracia: Joy! Use Celsius in a sentence!
Joy/Gracia: *di ko na alam anong nangyari*
Me: Ano ba! Hindi ko talaga gets!!
after even more time...
Lourdes: Naling!! Di ko talaga gets ung Celcuis! Explain mo nga!
Naling: People in Marikina Cel-suis! (sells shoes!)
HAHAHAHAHA. Ok. =))
2. Mention
Joy: Use mention in a sentence!
Me: Use it!
Joy: Wow pare! Ang laki naman ng mention mo!
3. Contemplate
Joy, Aya, Manda, Kat: Use contemplate in a sentence!
Me: Use it!
Joy, Aya, Manda, Kat: Ayoko na kumain! Kasi comtemplate eh!
Hanggang ngayon di ko pa rin gets anong nakakatawa diyan. =))
7 YEARS AND 457 JOKES LATER...
Bianca: You look pissed off!
Lourdes: UGH! I AM!
BTW, thanks Bianca for "taming" me. I swear I looked as if I could kill someone because of that incident. ILY, Bianca. I know you gave your best in making me calm down. And yeah, you succeeded. =))
---------------------------------
Gian: *told me something really WTH-ish"
Lourdes: Whaat?? ANO BA PARANG KANINA LANG ANG SAYA SAYA NATIN AH.
Gian: Oo nga eh!
Lourdes: Unfair. Parang bawal maging masaya ah.
