I WANT TO BLOG. (Duh)
Yuck, whatever. Second post for the day. But damn, I feel like I'll explode if I won't let this out.
I usually don't narrate my life. Haha. People change. :D
SUPER AWKWARD DAY. UGH. I hate that feeling.
BUT AT LEAST... someone made her move. HAHA. I won't elaborate. :P
So anyway....
________________________________________
Sir Vilo: Can you see it girls?
Girls: Hindi po.
Sir Vilo: NAKIKITA NIYO BA???
K Sir, Tinagalog mo lang! ANO BA. TAWANG TAWA AKO.
________________________________________
My date with Gian and Bianca finally pushed through! I LOVE YOU GUYS. I had fun! Kahit na na bankrupt ako, it was worth it. :D
________________________________________
I LOVE MY ID PICTURE.
Ha, there's always a first time for everything. :D
________________________________________
"When God closes a door, he opens a window"
This is soo true. Well in my case, he opened several windows. :D
My life suddenly had more meaning. I love you life, please stay this way.
PS: Feeling ko iniisip niyo in love ako. HAHA. NOT.
________________________________________
Eew. EMO-NESS.
What the hell is wrong with me?
Tell me. Tell me now.
