PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Thursday, July 17, 2008
Period of Enlightenment

First Period. Religion.

My mind was floating like crazy.
I was soo damn absent minded I could barely function.


Out of nowhere...


Sir Valencia: Lourdes, what is witnessing blah blah blah?

(Hindi nag register sakin mga sinabi niya. Super SBB)

Lourdes: *sir-seryoso-kayo-ako-kausap-niyo-look*

Sir Valencia: *repeats his question*

Lourdes: HUH?

KASI. 70% tulog pa ako. Para tuloy akong Martian na first time ma encounter ang word na witnessing.


After 2 minutes...


He's still taking to me!!!

SIR TANTANAN NIYO NA AKO! DI KO ALAM YANG WITNESSING CRAP NA YAN!

Duh, that's just my mind talking.

I wanna die. But I can't, I'm still half asleep.

Sir Valencia: Lourdes, ung kaluluwa mo wala sa loob ng classroom.

___________________________________________________


After this incident, medyo bumalik na ako sa earth.

It's weird coz I enjoyed Religion class that morning. Woah. OMG. I can't believe I just said that.
:D

So, THANKS SIR VALENCIA. I'm saying this without any sarcasm or whatever. :D

___________________________________________________

RECESS.

Me: HI SIR!

Sir Valencia: Oh ano Lourdes, bumalik na ba ung diwa mo?

Me: Opo, sir. *smiles*


_____________________________________________________

DISTRACTIONS!
I DON'T NEED YOU INVADING ME RIGHT NOW.

I want to change. I need to.

Goodbye, John Mayer. No more listening to your super melter songs until 2 in the morning. :(

Break muna tayo. Believe me, it's for our own good. :(

"It's not you! It's me!" :D

Goodbye to all you freakin J's in my life.

Exception pala si Joy. HAHA. :D

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives