Thursday, August 21, 2008
Across the Universe

I just finished watching this movie. And OMG, it was freaking awesome.I CRIED. THREE TIMES. Hindi naman hagulgol. =)) Silent tears lang. But still. Sige nga… when was the last time you saw me crying? Movies rarely make me cry. I mean the last movie that made me cry was What Dreams May Come. We watched this in sophomore year yata? Hello, it’s been what? 2 years! Hahaha. It’s kinda weird though. Coz when I asked feedbacks from people who watched this movie. They were like “That movie’s such a bore!” or “I fell asleep halfway through the movie”. But what the hell. Siguro nga weird lang talaga ako.OMFG. I MUST GET MY OWN COPY. NOW. As in original. Bye Jack Sparrows [Piracy]. It’s worth every penny naman.K. I just realized how selective I am when it comes to watching movies. Nakatulog ako sa Lord of the Rings. Haha. And I didn’t enjoy Troy…that much. My Gawd. I am indeed a very strange creature. Ok whatever. Hangover pa rin ako. Swear, you SHOULD watch this movie. But I guess it’s not for everyone. Coz there’s this sort of weird oddity in it. And and… if you don’t like the Beatles don’t bother. While watching Across the Universe, I felt emotions I never even knew existed. K. Mushroom. Pero UGGGH. Namaaan. Ganda talaga eh.The Cinematography is like WOAH. It got me speechless. And the script. The plot. The songs! K. Lahat na. I salute the people behind this great film. You did an amazing job. And I guess I appreciated it more because of stuff I learned from Media Arts. Fine. I’ll stop na.Bottom-line is, ACROSS THE UNIVERSE is the BOMB.I shall watch it again. K bye.P.S. Great. So now I’m back to my Beatles Craze Phase. I still remember Ilena and how we went gaga for the Beatles. Honey, the BEATLEMANIA is back. All you need is love.
P.P.S. Salamat pala kay Carmella for lending me her original DVD of this film. Iba pala feeling pag original ung DVD. HAHA.
P.P.P.S For the record, this is like my longest entry...EVER. So bare with me. This rarely happens naman eh. :)
P.P.P.P.S. CONGRATULATIONS MORON! You managed to reach the end of my entry! Bwahahaha. Whatta Loser.