PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Sunday, August 24, 2008
SINCE EVERYONE'S DOING IT

...I might as well give it a try.


MY PETA PLAY REVIEW


I did not enjoy the play... THAT MUCH.

I mean HELLO? Everyone is like so amazed with that play. Their hangover is like WOAH. Tapos ako... OK.

Oo na. Ang weird ko na.

I'm not saying the play sucked. I guess I'm just a wee bit disappointed. I know the PETA people can do better.

I don't know. Ugh. I found the play predictable. I know it's supposed to be modernized. But I feel like it’s forced to be modernized.

OMG. I SHOULD STOP NA. I MIGHT GET SUED.

Oh yes! Hindi ako nag-iisa!

Lourdes: nakakairita ung final scene, ung duguan na si simoun at mamatay na.
Lourdes: tapos nagsasalita pa rin siya.
Lourdes: parang ok. super characteristic un ng typical corny tagalog movie.
Macky: classic filipino movie/whatever.
Lourdes: OMG.
Macky: HAHAHAHAHA.
Lourdes: :))
Macky: :))
Macky: cool. pareho tayo ng inisip.


Wait nga. I have other reasons for not enjoying the play. Valid reasons.

KAMUSTA NAMAN PURO BUNBUNAN NAKIKITA KO.

BUNBUNAN NI GRACIA.


May katabi pa akong stranger na super ingay. GALAW SIYA NG GALAW.

Hello Stranger! Medyo na-uuga mo kaya ung seat ko!

Parang feeling ko tuloy may earthquake na sa PETA.

I MUST WATCH THAT PLAY AGAIN.

I SO DID NOT EXPERIENCE THE "FULL EFFECT".

Or maybe I'm more of a Broadway kind of girl. :D

Ok. Whatever. BYE.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives