PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Sunday, September 28, 2008
RECORDING


Who knew recording would be this bloody. By bloody I mean spending 11 straight hours with Gracia. Haha. Kidding girl!

Anyway, so yeah. =)) We had our recording session yesterday at Regh's place.

It was freaking stressing. But fun nonetheless. With super supportive group mates willing to belt out every tune with passion, I couldn’t really complain. And maybe the Crispy Pata dinner did help.

HAHA.


Recording Story # 1


Everyone: *sings their hearts out*

Gracia: *listens to the record*

Lourdes: bakit walang sound???

Ejhaey: STUPID! Naka off ung mike nung nagrecord tayo!


HAHAHAHA.


Recording Story # 2

Gracia: *editing our song*

Gracia: GIRL TAPOS NA!

Lourdes: YESS! Game! Pakinig.

TOTAL DARKNESS.

Tae, nag black out.


Recording Story # 3


Rhea: Kain na daw!

Naling: Di na kami kakain. Tatapusin na lang namin toh.

Rhea: Ok. Crispy Pata daw ulam.

Naling: HA?! Gutom kami!


HAHAHAHA. I love Naling. I really do.



I’ll post photos next time. :D TTFN.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives