PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Friday, October 3, 2008
Life Is What Happens When

You're Busy Making Other Plans



I’ve been so preoccupied with unending school crap lately. That most of the time, all I want to do is press that pause button that’ll enable me to reflect and you know, enjoy life. Really enjoy it.



And guess what?


I just did.

I missed these guys. Big time.



I miss you even if I see you almost everyday.


Once in a while, it’s nice look back. Relive the awesome memories of the past. It gives you this incomparable refreshing feeling. You’ll laugh at the most stupid things while reminiscing. That no matter how silly they really were, it still manages to paint that smile on your face.





So yeah, I don’t want to sound dramatic or whatever. It’s just that… maybe all we really need is that certain pause button. I just pressed mine. And I hope you will too.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives