WOULD IT KILL US IF WE TELL YOU
THE TRUTH?
THE TRUTH?
This reflection making crap is making me unholy. It always does.
But I have good news! I plan to tell absolute truth in my recent reflection. I'm so used with inventing stories when writing reflections kasi. But this time, I decided to tell the truth. NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. Yeah baby, Sir Valencia will be so damn proud.
NOT.
This is my original reflection. I was supposed to pass this. But I then realized... it's suicide. :D So I ended up editing the entire thing at the last minute.
Reflection Excerpt 1
"But everything changed when I entered hell called 4th year. Our every move is now watched. The college stress is a pain in the ass. And most of the time, all you want to do is grab that bloody diploma. If before I was your carefree student who is free from all kinds of stress, now I’m like a zombie with countless sleepless nights with coffee as my best friend. Together, I and my cup of steaming hot coffee will rush to the nearest billboard and finally end this precious life."
Reflection Excerpt 2
"So instead of wasting my time cursing teachers and praying for suspension of classes, I grab my pen and go to work."
Bottomline?
Maybe I should just stick to telling lies when writing reflections. Mind you, those lies gave me such high scores.
But I have good news! I plan to tell absolute truth in my recent reflection. I'm so used with inventing stories when writing reflections kasi. But this time, I decided to tell the truth. NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. Yeah baby, Sir Valencia will be so damn proud.
NOT.
This is my original reflection. I was supposed to pass this. But I then realized... it's suicide. :D So I ended up editing the entire thing at the last minute.
Reflection Excerpt 1
"But everything changed when I entered hell called 4th year. Our every move is now watched. The college stress is a pain in the ass. And most of the time, all you want to do is grab that bloody diploma. If before I was your carefree student who is free from all kinds of stress, now I’m like a zombie with countless sleepless nights with coffee as my best friend. Together, I and my cup of steaming hot coffee will rush to the nearest billboard and finally end this precious life."
Reflection Excerpt 2
"So instead of wasting my time cursing teachers and praying for suspension of classes, I grab my pen and go to work."
Bottomline?
Maybe I should just stick to telling lies when writing reflections. Mind you, those lies gave me such high scores.
