Because of The Incident, I found it impossible to recite in English class.
It took me two quarters to gather a spoonful of courage and finally raise that freaking hand.
AND OMFG.
Now I can't stop reciting. :D
But then something happened...
Mrs. Obillo: So Lourdes, why do you reminisce at night?
Lourdes: Coz when it's all dark and peaceful, you'll feel so EMO. So you'll be having a lot of thoughts.
Ms. Obillo: Like what thoughts?
[IV4 says YIHEE]
Lourdes: Uhhmmm... memories?
Mrs. Obillo: Oooh, That's a revelation.
Ano ba, nahihiya na talaga ako kay Ms. Obillo. Feeling ko feeling niya tibo ako.
I hope this won't ruin my English Class Recitation Addiction.
And for the record: I am not, was not, and will never be a lesbian.
P.S. It's over. So over. We broke up. Me and The Sims ended our wonderful relationship. Thank you. I loved you, and sometimes you loved me too.
