COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE
Super emo post. Forgive me for this can't be stopped.
"There is no reason for me to unlove you!"
Super emo post. Forgive me for this can't be stopped.
"There is no reason for me to unlove you!"
I thought this line was stupid. But you proved me wrong. I know that I was the ultimate bitch who you so wanna shave all her hair out and burn in the flaming corridors of hell. But you loved me anyway.
For that, I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH.
I really can't.
When Joy asked me: So Lourdes, what did you learn today?
I answered: Try to shut my mouth as much as possible.
Nah, wanna know what I learned? What I really learned? Like for real?
The best things in life are free. It really is.
No matter how many Zara blouses you buy me today, it won't replace this wonderful feeling I'm currently experiencing.
THANK YOU. SUPER THANK YOU.
For that, I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH.
I really can't.
When Joy asked me: So Lourdes, what did you learn today?
I answered: Try to shut my mouth as much as possible.
Nah, wanna know what I learned? What I really learned? Like for real?
The best things in life are free. It really is.
No matter how many Zara blouses you buy me today, it won't replace this wonderful feeling I'm currently experiencing.
THANK YOU. SUPER THANK YOU.
