PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Saturday, November 29, 2008
Starry Starry Nights


My Horoscope. :) I know this sounds lame. But I subscribe to Yahoo! Horoscope to get my daily doze of life forecast. Bakit ba. Loser ako eh.


Saturday, November 29.

"Your social network is growing and getting stronger -- and you're not even working all that hard at it! Today just brings your social energy out of you without the need for any messy schmoozing."


Like OMG. The stars, they know. It's kinda creepy. I have this theory that they're watching over us during that stargazing night when I cried like a baby who lost her mommy.

Subscribe to Yahoo! Horoscope. It's your time to shine!

HAHAHA. Di kailangan mag endorse. :D

Thank you stars. You unleash my inner articulated stardust.


Ang labo ko talaga forever.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives