PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Saturday, November 15, 2008
The Sims Will Destroy My Life


Lately I’ve been this total dork who only got one thing on her mind:

The Sims. The stupid Sims.



The Sims will be the cause of my destruction. My doom. My downfall.
My…DEATH.

*laslas*

Ok, naging emo na.



AS IN EVERY ASPECT OF MY LIFE IS AFFECTED.


Physical Aspect

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.
And I rarely have time to eat. Which is quite ironic because I make it a point to always feed my Sims.


Psychological Aspect

I DREAM ABOUT MY SIMS. I know, fuh-reaky. But I guess I was retarded even before this Sims addiction. So yeah. I am a retard. Always am, always will be.


Mental Aspect

I always make singit the Sims in conversations. And I do this unconsciously! AAAH.

Beloved friends, teachers, and PAASCU acreditors, forgive me for I don’t know what I am doing.



Social Aspect

I thought twice about spending my Friday with friends because I'd rather go home and play The Sims pronto.

Thank God I had an eye-opening moment. Thank you Pam, Gracia and Manda. You woke me up from a terrible state of being.



Spiritual Aspect

I pray for my Sims.



HAHAHA. Kidding. I’m not that retarded.




So it’s exactly 1:41 am. And what the hell am I doing?


Blogging about The Sims.



Tae, sobrang ang adik ko na talaga.




Therapy anyone?

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives