PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Monday, December 29, 2008
Look Who's Back
You know you missed me.


HELLO BLOG! I MISSED YOU!

So yeah. I'm still in Mindanao. I'm an Abu Sayaff in the making. :)) My golly. I have no idea what's been happening in the world lately. I'm having so much fun here. I forgot how amazing sleeping feels. By the time you see me, I'm this big fat loser who speaks fluent Bisaya.

WANNA SEE PHOTOS??


Naia Terminal 3! It's so nice there! Foreigners everywhere! (I saw this hot French dude) HOTNESS OVERLOAD.



I KNOW. I LOOK FAT. OK? DON'T RUB IT IN.



The Highlight of my vacation. SO MUCH FUN! :))


Hello retard! I look stupid.


XOXO. I miss everyone! Especially you! HAHAHA. Yeah, YOU. I'll be back soon. :))

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives