Panic Mode aka Kalye Post
So kanina general rehearsal for the musical play.
AT OMG. SERYOSO. NAKAKAWALA NG DIGNIDAD.
Super excited ako while making the script. As in I-CANT-WAIT-TO-PERFORM excited.
At wohoo. Kanina. Grabe. Bumagsak ang langit at lupa. Isang bagay lang ang napagtanto ng aking isipan:
ANO BA TONG GULONG PINASOK KO??
Hello, medyo Like A Virgin kasi ung kakantahin ko eh.
Sing. DANCE. Flirt. Act.
(All while wearing skimpy clothes in front of the ENTIRE class)
(All while wearing skimpy clothes in front of the ENTIRE class)
How the hell am I supposed to do that???
HALLELUJAH.
"She was beat, incomplete.
She’d been had. She was sad and blue.
But you made her feel.
Yeah you made her feel shiny and new"
Ok, so 4 lines lang ung part ko. But I feel like it lasts for 4 days.
I CAN DO THIS. WITH THE HELP OF MY SUPER AWESOME GROUP MATES, I WILL KNOCK YOU OFF YOUR FEET.
Amen.
