PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Friday, January 30, 2009
I know it's late. But damn, this can not be stopped.

It's 1:51 AM and I am freaking stuck in making the Banahaw Reflection. So to kill time, hello youtube. :)


I completely fell in love with the song So Close by Jon McLaughlin. (Enchanted Soundtrack) While listening to it, I was like DAMN. This is the perfect prom song.


So I just finished watching the scene in Enchanted wherein Giselle and that guy from Grey’s Anatomy dance the night away to the song So Close.


And OMG. This may sound so loser-ish. BUT I CRIED. It was so beautiful. I’ve never seen anything so romantic.


I am so going to dance So Close on my wedding.


Me and Bianca always shared this romantic dream of walking down a spiral staircase wearing your splendid gown and all eyes are on you. While your prince is waiting downstairs, watching your every move. As if he’s witnessing perfection right before his eyes.


I can not wait to get married.


OMG I did not just say that.


Funny how me, Bianca, Gian and Bea had this conversation a while ago. And they were all like “Si Lourdes unang mag-aasawa”. Whatever guys, whatever.



Damn, may Reflection pa pala ako. Bye.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives