Tayong Dalawa
So Kat told me to watch this show online. I never really liked watching Filipino TV because of obvious reasons. But whatever, watching a single episode won’t hurt if Jake Cuenca is in it. :)
Note to Bianca: Tayong Dalawa is a Filipino teleserye aired in ABS CBN.
I have to say I’m proud of this show. Ok so it still has that corny factor. But duh, Filipino TV is not Filipino TV without corn.
I love the fact that the poor girl barely had make up on and she owns a really cheap cellphone. Don’t you just hate it when stupid movies show this poor girl with tons of make up and with the hippest gadget? It’s so annoying. You’ll want to murder the show’s director.
So far, that’s the only thing I liked.
We’ll see. I’m only halfway done with a single episode. :))
WHY THE HELL AM I BLOGGING ABOUT TAYONG DALAWA???
The expected update from a Theresian is about the recent bandfest. I guess normalcy isn’t really my style. :)
P.S. The next post will be after graduation. You all know why.
P.P.S. No wait. I'll blog about the bandfest once I get the pictures. I must explain how awesome it was.
