PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Saturday, February 7, 2009
This. I'll Surely Miss.




Last night is probably one of the best nights of my life.

I got in trouble for the most stupid reasons. I guess things like that should happen. Teenage life won’t be complete without the little white lies. :))


Wait! I have kwento! :))


In the eleven years of my Theresian education, Feb 6, 2009 was the day I got to step foot inside the principal’s office. Dude, surprise one-on-one talk with the principal. It’s like talking to God.


Moving on...



THE SIXTH DAY WAS AWESOME

I’m in a blogging mood so this is gonna be one long entry. Be aimed.

Thank you Bianca, Issa and Philline for being the best date ever. Being an absolute groupie is no fun when you’re alone.

Sorry mom and dad for having you worried sick. Thank you because we’re ok now. :))

Sorry Reeya, Cheska and Twin for witnessing my insanity. I swear it won’t happen again.

THE IV4 BANDS TOTALLY ROCKED MY WORLD.

DANCESTREAM. HOMG. Don’t even get me started on how hot they all were.

Gracia, Mika, Issa Gonz, Therese, Maxine and Bea! You made me so proud!


For the record, the only thing I bought last night was a bottle of C2 to quench my thirst from exhaustion.


I’LL MISS SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT AND BEING A CRAZY FAN.

I’LL MISS THE OBSTACLE COURSE OF GETTING TO THE VERY FRONT.

I’LL MISS THE EXHAUSTION AND SUFFOCATION THAT YOU’LL BARELY FEEL COZ OF ALL THE FUN YOU’RE EXPERIENCING.

I’LL MISS THE ANNOYED PEOPLE AT MY BACK. SORRY FOR BEING SO TALL YOU CAN’T SEE THE PERFORMERS.


If only being a groupie would be stable job, I’ll be the best worker out there. :))

Ahh...euphoria is sweet.


You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives