PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

THE GEEKY DORK



Wanna know what I'm doing?



RESEARCH


ABOUT?


*drum roll*


Sweaty. Palms.


I know I'm lame. But it's been my problem for YEARS. And I feel bad for my future boyfriend. I don't want him holding sweaty hands. So eew.

According to my research:


THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT.


Unless you count surgery. Yeah dude, SURGERY. They have this thing called Intophoresis (SAY WHUT?) which I totally don't understand. And I highly doubt its existence in the Third World.


Ask Filipinos about the cure for sweaty palms, and they'll tell you "IHIAN MO LANG YAN".


No waaaaaaaaaaaaay. I'm not that desperate. Wait. Maybe I'll think about it. :)


Anyway, this is the reason why I have sweaty palms:

"Your nervous system is over active and your heart is beating too fast. Another reason is that your metabolism is going too fast."

Source: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/looking-for-a-home-cure-to-cure-your-sweaty-palms.html


I eat a lot and I don't get fat. I'm still stick thin despite my monstrous food cravings.


So my contrapasso is: SWEATY PALMS.


I get it now.


This basically means I need balance in my life.


I can eat like there's no tomorrow but I have to deal with sweaty palms.



I'm so sorry future boyfriend. Oh well. I know you'll love me anyway. :)


XOXO


You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives