PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GOING GREEN?


So the 2nd list of accepted applicants in Ateneo just got out.



I was not included.




There will be another list to be released on April 25.


What the fuck.


My mom plans to set the Ateneo campus on fire. HAHAHA. She told me "That's it. You're going to La Salle."


I could still wait for April 25... but what's the point?
Being waitlisted is no guarantee you'll get in your course of choice. For Christ’s sake, they could place me in Japanese Studies or *gulp* Pre-Divinity.


Jesus take the wheel. My future is in your hands.


This is what I told my mom earlier: "Ok lang yan. Ateneo or La Salle, they're both good schools. Wala akong talo."


College? Bring it on. Kick ass.


You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives