Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Just when I thought that PETA's population is mostly composed of gay people, I found myself in a room filled with super manly guys who are so far from being gay. I swear. They kind of reminded me of The Incredible Hulk and Johnny Bravo.
My first workshop day is like any other firsts - awkwuuuurd. Because I'm such a weirdo, I don't like talking to people I just met. Maybe that's the reason why people find me snobbish aka scary. But after countless ice breakers, I finally found myself at ease. YEY.The conversions revolve around the same things. How old are you? Where do you go to school? What course?
I find it soooo strangely awkward when I tell them I go to La Salle. It's like my tongue is alien to that word! It makes me realize that I AM INDEED A COLLEGE STUDENT and I'm sort of creeped out by that thought.
OMG. I'm still not over STC!
Yikes.
I think I'm falling for Zac Efron. Seriously. John Mayer is starting to bore me. We've lost our spark. OMG IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? Zac or John?
I am SO confused. Help me.