This is it. Final showcase tomorrow! We are so gonna kick ass. But honestly? I'm having doubts about my acting abilities. I always get to play the bitchy roles. Hello Nemesis, Shylock, Virgins and Padre Damaso! Tomorrow I'll be the evil girlfriend. It feels like I'm not acting, like I'm just being myself. Playing the bitch comes natural for me coz I AM A BITCH.
Honesty is the best policy. :) Haha.
So anyway I'm planning to audition for the Harlequin theater club in La Salle. Oh I do hope I get in. *crosses her fingers* But I dunno if I can really act. I can't be the bitch forever!
Honesty is the best policy. :) Haha.
So anyway I'm planning to audition for the Harlequin theater club in La Salle. Oh I do hope I get in. *crosses her fingers* But I dunno if I can really act. I can't be the bitch forever!
"An actor is a master of emotions"
So am I or am I not? Oh well. One thing is for sure: I love performing before an audience. I love everything about it! The indescribable energy, the atmosphere behind the scenes, and leaving the audience awestruck. MY GOSH, it's amazing. :)
I just don't know if I'll still love it once I don't play the bitch anymore.
Break a leg TA1! Big day tomorrow!




