PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Monday, May 25, 2009

Why do they have to do that? It’s so unnecessary. It makes me feel immature. For Christ’s sake, I’m not your little girl anymore.



Anywaaaay, today marks an important day in my existence. Ladies and gentlemen, I am now officially a college student! *confetti shower*


What a day. I’m so exhausted. Finding the next class can be a total pain in the ass. There are buildings EVERYWHERE! Screw those 10 minute breaks! Climbing the stairs is like reliving the memories of Mt. Banahaw. LOL. =)) And oh, the summer heat. Damn. Don’t even get me started on that. Lesson for the day: NEVER WEAR HIGH HEELS. It’ll not only damage those pretty feet, but it also made me feel like a giant in the world of hobbits.


Okay. I’m exaggerating. :)


Sooo… I can’t believe I’m actually saying this. But my Theresian education made me feel so proud.



THE PROFESSORS ACTUALLY KNOW SUCH SCHOOL EXISTS! Hahahahaha.



My Chem Prof knows who Audrey Gineta is. “Oooh, the one with the long skirts!” So damn funny. And he said that STC loves praying. Hahaha. Sir, you have no idea.


And our English teacher! She likes STC! She’s like…”Oh. So you’re from St. Theresa’s College? Very good school. I like that school. That’s where Macuja (Lisa) graduated noh?”



KILIG ME.



Oh wait! Our History teacher did the coolest thing! There’s this girl who entered the class. As in she’s about the same age as I am. And she was like “I only give 3 grades. 3, 1 and 0. Half of you will get 3, the other half will fail”.



OMG. SHIT. I don’t want to fail!!!



After that there’s the getting to know activity where must express your expectations about the history class. One guy said: “Hi I’m *name*. I take up Nuclear Mechanics. *everyone gasps* I don’t have expectations. COZ I AM THE PROF.”


It turns out the girl was an imposter! The guy is our real History teacher!


Coolness.



I like my blockmates. :) None of them are intimidating and they’re easy to talk to. I’ll survive. :)



Ok. I should go now. Assignments await me.



ANIMO LA SALLE!



What the. Hahaha.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives