I'M NOT DEAD
It's been a week since I had my haircut. But I swear every time I look at the mirror I'm like "SHIT I LOOK SO DIFFERENT!" KC Concepcion is that you?
KBYE.
I'll be undergoing dental surgery later. Wish me luck. Finally those pain causing wisdom teeth will be removed! The weird thing is Ate Berly is acting extra nice today. She's like offering me food, serving me juices and delivers it to my room. Hello I'm not dying!
Damn. You must meet my dentist. He reminds me of Filipino movie stars. Good looks + nice body + perfect height = blockbuster movie. Too bad he's gay though.
WHY DO I ALWAYS FALL FOR GAY GUYS? Is it because I'm gay? HOW BONGA! Yuck, gayness. Stop.
Speaking of guys, HIHIHI. :">
Oh by the way, AH1N1 reached our block. I have a blockmate who's infected. PANIC MODE: Vitamin C! Vitamin C! SAVE ME!!!
I never understood why Freshmen year is called the adjustment period. You need a year to adjust?! Dude, that's insane. But I get it now. College is not purely about soupy schedules, fresh faces, mean profs and wardrobe dilemmas. It's the point in your life where you get that slap on your face telling you DUDE THIS IS IT.
I guess the reason why we all miss high school is because it feels like home.
I'm having an EMOment. Sorry.
