PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Monday, June 1, 2009
My blog is the living dead.

I don't know why but blogging bores me nowadays. It's like I'd rather stalk other people's life. Perhaps I want my life to be a closed book? This blog is preventing me from achieving peace of mind because I know there are people out there who awaits for my stories. And I don't want to write for an audience.

***Moments of Silence***

College is insane. It's like you're transported to a completely different universe. I'm an alien in this new planet. The vastness of the university is overwhelming. In high school, you're surrounded by the same faces. You know everything about everyone. If high school is a family party, college is a rock concert.

IT'S TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL. \m/

I sound so emo. Hahaha. Rock on dude.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying my college life. The bittersweet taste of independence! The time in my hands. The opportunity to be whoever I want to be.

Wait, I feel like I'm delivering a speech. HAHA.

OMG. The weirdest thing happened. I applied for Harlequin Theatre Guild. Unfortunately, my parents didn't allow me to join so I ditched the interview. Then out of the blue someone texted me "hey, this is jon from HTG. we are pleased to inform you that you passed the interview".

LIKE GOSH.

What the hell right?

Bottomline, I'm still random and weird. College won't unweird me. Nothing will.

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives