PLANET WEIRDO

the cheese to your macaroni

Thursday, July 16, 2009
FREEDOM AT LAST LALALALALA


Midterms is over!


Honestly I missed the mountain of workload. It's like the insane STC shitload has become a part of me. Seeing my blockmates' crazy ym status brings back memories. Hello sleepless nights with Macky and Philline! I believe these two people unleashed the corny in me. =))

My two theresian blockmates made it even more fun. Last night was like one STC exam night. Crazy, stressing, soupy and downright corny. I was laughing my ass off while chatting with Joey.
Draft and corruption. Dude, super sabaw mo/natin. She's my schoolmate for 11 years. Pareho kami ng lupang tinapakan for 11 years, pero never kami nag-usap.

Now I have no choice but to talk to her. Kidding. So what happens if you talk after 11 years? Someone will reprimand you and tell you to "minimize your noise". =))



The Harry Potter mania is back! Harry Potter is more than a book to me. I remember crying over my the newspaper clipping of Dan and Rupert way back in grade 3. Some stupid classmate accidentally tore it to pieces. And how my grade school groupmates got mad because of my a suckish leadership. Remember the poem All Things Bright And Beautiful? I ditched group practices because I was busy reading Harry Potter.

Highschool came but the Harry Potter magic lived on. Almost all of my friends are Harry Potter geeks. We bonded over book 7 theories and romantic fantasies. I can't remember if it's Mika or Bianca who got depressed the day she turned 11 because she didn't get the letter from Hogwarts.

HAHAHA. My friends are so weird.

So now I'm in college. I almost got in a fight with a blockmate who's a Harry Potter
hater. She was like "TWILIGHT IS BETTER".

!&()^!y*(()!#)&())_!*(^#*(u()*(^!#*(!!!!!

Can you imagine how that made me feel?!?! I felt like an erupting volcano. I was so mad I could eat her alive. The only problem is I can't because she's my closest friend in our block. So maintained composure and summed everything I want to say in one sentence.


"Fuck. Wag na natin pag-usapan toh kung ayaw mong i-disown kita bilang kaibigan ko"


Well, I'm Dumbledore's man through and through.



Goodnight world. :)

You know you love me
Photobucket

Say What?

ShoutMix chat widget

May the force be with you

Archives